Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring Fever

It's a relatively nice day outside, parts of the grass are shwoing through, and I'm ready for spring now darn it! I haven't really been outside in a long time cuz let's face it, it's winter and it's been freaking cold latley, which isn't a conducive environment to long walks with a baby. So today it seemed pretty nice, so Noah and I ventured to go get the mail. The mail boxes are like 100 yards away or so, and it was really nice to be out, even if it was under 5 minutes. So I've officially decided that I'm ready for spring now. I want to be able to go sit out on my law on a blanket and play with my little boy instead of being in the house all day long. Granted I still get a fair amount of sun, we have a lot of windows, and I read my book on the stairs in the sun most days, but it's not the same as sitting out in real sunlight. Spring, please come back now.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I'm right there with you. I miss eternal spring in GA. (Winter just wasn't much of a reality there.) It stinks to move to a small apartment in a cold climate after having had a house with a yard in a nice climate. I guess that's why I spend so much time planning trips....