Monday, September 14, 2009

Wardle-Day

For those of you who don't know...the Wardles are Craig and Stephanie that we used to live below at our last apartment in Provo. We like them lots. Good friends. When we were still living below them, we seriously were hanging out 3-5 times a week. Since we've moved it's still been at least once a week. So Saturday was a Wardle-day. We all went to Tucanos for lunch because both Craig and I had birthday free-meal coupons that we needed to use. Then we went back to their house so Noah could have a nap. The boys had some errands to run, so Steph and I hung out at the house and she showed me how cool it is to make your own jewelry, and I'll be getting some stuff to start it up for myself in the next week or so. When the boys got back we played games, went to the Best In Music drawing thing, got See's candies, Jamba Juice's for dinner (no one wanted REAL dinner after a Tucanos lunch), then went back to their place to put Noah to bed and play games. It was a fabulous 11ish hour Wardle-Day.

1 comment:

Steph Wardle said...

correction- YOU showed me how cool jewelry making can be. then during game time, i had a little "freak out moment". yikes... thanks for being cool with me afterward!