Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I lost Mommy"

It's been a CRAZY busy week, and it's starting to take a toll on Noah. My normally care-free, daddy-loving, never wants to snuggle little boy is suddenly clingy, and keeps telling people he lost his mommy. Guess next week we should stay home a little more.

Monday - we stayed home all day (I think)
Tuesday - Shopping in the morning, home for a nap, shopping in the afternoon
Wednesday - Cousins over all day. Great fun, but tiring and not much "mommy time"
Thursday - Indo's house and a stop at Patterson's. Gone a total of 8 hours
Friday - We're planning on more cousin time, cuz they're not here very often.

It's been really nice to be busy, but I miss my boy and I'm actually looking forward to a weekend, and next week, home with my little buddy.

No comments: