Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Noah-isms - December edition

12-21
This morning Noah came out of his room wearing his Superman costume. I didn't even know he could put it on by himself.

N - I wanna drive the car.
E - You wanna drive the car? (making sure I heard him right
N - YEAH! I'm 16 now.

12-20


E - Do you wanna go somewhere today?
N - I wanna go to the store
E - What store do you want to go to?
N - I wanna go to the Target!

'Cooking' with a bowl, whisk, and colander.
N - It needs more cheese!

12-18

N - The goobers are all gone!
E - Where did the goobers go?
N - In my tummy!

12-16
I couldn't get the sound on Z's computer to work.
E - Daddy has to fix it
N - (runs to talk to Z in the shower) Daddy computer broken daddy
Z - Tell mommy to fix it
N - Mommy can't fix it
Z - Where is your mommy?
N - Right there (points at me) she can't fix it
Z - Why don't you watch it downstairs?
N - oh....OK!

12-13

Didn't hear Kaiden wake up. Evidently Noah did and went in there to give him some toys to play with. And by some, I mean ALL of the toys that were in the toy basket.

12-9
Noah pulls an empty Mary Kay lotion bottle out of the trash in the bathroom...
N - buy a new one at Wal-mart?
E - No, they don't have that kind at Wal-mart.
N - Oh, buy it at Target? Probably yeah.


Moral of the story: This kid is just a little bit nuts.

No comments: