Monday, February 14, 2011

January Stuff

What a long, fairly miserable month! I swear someone in the house was sick at least every week, and it was just nasty, cold, gloomy weather for a good portion of the month. There were however a few fun things that happened. Here's a quick run down via pictures, videos, and face book statuses (stasusi?)

Kaiden has officially started really crawling, and the kid is FAST! It makes life much more interesting having a toddler, plus a crawling baby. It also makes it much more difficult to mop or vacuum when the baby likes to chase it around.



He has also started crawling up the stairs. Sadly that also means that he ends up falling down them more often than I'd like.


1-3 Two days ago Noah had a goober that he wanted me to get for him. By the time I got to him he said he had gotten rid of it. I just found it on the wall outside his room.

1-4
Kaiden is chewing on my toe. When I ask him what he's doing, he laughs at me.

1-13
Noah spent a good portion of today filling a laundry basket with K's toys, then dumping them on him.

1-21
Noah pooped on the potty! You know you're a parent when bodily functions are this exciting.

1-27
As he was coloring today Noah said "Look! Blue prints like Bob the Builder. There, voila, perfect!"

1-29
Evidently all that Noah needed to entertain himself today was an electric toothbrush, and some of Zander's underwear.

1-30
Today we bought bunk beds for the boys. Kaiden obviously isn't in it yet, but Noah made the transition flawlessly.

1-31
Just gave K his first haircut. He thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Welsh Woman said...

So much fun. Telyn is such a handful I can't imagine having two little ones running around yet!