Thursday, June 16, 2011

Noah's Third Birthday!

I haven't mentioned lately how absolutely adorable my Noah is. The kid is hilarious. I end up laughing all day long at his antics. He's funny, clever, loving, and a fantastic helper. My sister in law does a cute little quiz with her kids each year, and I thought I'd start doing it now that Noah's old enough to give me some answers. Here's what he said....

My name is ....... Noah
I live in ..... Lehi
My favorite movie is ..... Curious George
My favorite tv show is ..... Caillou and Shaun the Sheep
My favorite food is ..... Mac n cheese
My favorite drink is ..... milk
My favorite color is ..... probably green....and blue and orange...and pink and red


We're going to be doing his actual party on Saturday, and just a mini party tonight, so we'll have bigger and better pictures later. For now let's do a picture review of his life. Here he is as a 'tiny' newborn. He was born 8 lbs 8 oz and perfect.


One year old and absolutely adorable.


By two years old he was absolutely a Daddy's boy.


This was just before his third birthday, playing with his best friend, Papa Frisco!

Noah you are an absolute JOY to have in my life. You are a wonderful little boy and I'm so lucky to get to spend so much time with you.

Oh, and this is what Noah has to say about turning three.....

jm/k'ddhgg.;']
\'kb bmjki;'
sssssrt565566vvnm,,.269888995855888/296869*//assssftkiiu211``qsfghjighjkl;

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Shaun the Sheep is hilarious. Clearly you are an excellent mother.