Monday, October 17, 2011

Some stories of today's adventures

I was in doing my hair and Noah's comes and tells me that he pooped. Here's kind f how that went.
E - *ask questions first, then get mad if necessary* Where did you poop?
N - downstairs
E - *deep breath, keep asking questions* Where downstairs?
N - in that back room
E - *Another deep breath* Show me where you pooped
we go downstairs and he takes me into the bathroom and points at the floor (or so I thought)
N - it's right there! I called you lots but couldn't find you

He had gone downstairs to poop in the potty, and even tried wiping himself!!!

Yay for me not getting mad at him and calming down and figuring out what actually happened!

We finished cleaning him up and I told him I needed to go finish my hair and makeup.

N - I'm going to make some lunch for us
E - uh......ok
I go finish my stuff upstairs, come down and remember that he was going to make some lunch. Find him sitting at the table with a plate in front of him, and an egg in his hand.....
N - I made some lunch! I got an egg!
E - where did you get the egg from?
N - the fridge
E - where in the fridge?
N - that bowl thing
E *breathes a sigh of relief knowing I boiled those eggs this morning*
N - look, I got some lunch for you too!
E - *look over to see a plate sitting on the table for me, with an egg on it*

Such a sweet little boy!

And now Kaiden is trying to take my hands off the keyboard so he can climb in my lap. I love my boys.

No comments: