Sunday, December 30, 2012

Conversations with little boys

Zander laying on the floor on his stomach, Kaiden sitting next to him.  Kaiden wraps his arms around Z's neck and says "I holdin' yers head, daddy!"

*boys hit each other*
E - Guys go to time out
*Noah sits in time out*
N - Kaiden come sit by me.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean for this to happen

E - Noah go wake up your Daddy
N - That's not my real Daddy.  That's my robot Daddy.  I made him in my robot factory in the attic.

Z - Noah guess what I bought today?
N - What?
Z - An iPad.
N - For me?!
Z - uh.....no

N - Toyota?  There's a Yoda, like on Star Wars!

E - Kaiden it stinks in here.  Did you fart?
K - No, Daddy farted!

N - Mommy did you go running?
E - yup, I just got back
N - I don't think you went running.  I think you just stayed here and taked a nap.

N - then the monster cut his own head off of himself, then put it on the ground.  Then it boomed right up!
E - Noah what are you talking about?
N - Monsters
E - Where did you learn about monsters?
N - Wal-mart

No comments: