Sunday, September 21, 2008

Joy

It's been a really long time since I've been able to find a pair of jeans that fit me well. And as most women know, shopping for jeans is one of the most miserable things in this life. Well, we have family pictures today with Z's family, and I wanted to be wearing something that's going to look cute and make me look skinny and not too mom-ish. So I needed to go buy a new pair of jeans. *cringe*. So I headed over to DownEast Outfitters. There is little to no organization to their jeans, and for that matter I wasn't even sure what size I needed. So I grabbed a bunch of different sizes and headed to the dressing room. I figured out what size I needed and headed back out to the wall o' jeans. I finally found a pair that fit really well, were a good price, and were the color and wash that I was looking for. Then I looked at the price tag. They were Lucky Brand jeans, normally $80. I got them for $25!!!! WOO-WOOT! So not only did I find a pair of jeans that I actually like and that fit really nicely, but I got them for about 1/4 of their original price. Granted I do need to go and have them hemmed, (keep the short jokes to a minimum please) but that only costs like $8.

No comments: