Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Randomness

If you need something at the grocery store and ask if they carry it, and they say no, look for it anyway. Today I asked the guy in the meat department at Smith's if they carried ground pork, chicken, and/or lamb. He said yes to the pork and kindly showed me where it was. He said that they didn't carry the ground chicken or lamb anymore essentially because the high up executives decided they shouldn't anymore. So was looking at various other meats and what did I find? Ground lamb. It was next to the ground buffalo, duh.

Noah officially likes sweet potatoes, and his new chewy teething ring. Out of curiosity I tried both. No wonder he likes the teething ring! It really is kind of fun to chew on.

The word of the day today on dictionary.com is Olfactory: adjective, of smell; having to do with smelling.

I'm going to go and get some Christmas shopping done tomorrow, and I'm REALLY excited about it. I'm also going to see if Good Earth carries Greek Yogurt, since Smith's doesn't. Yes, I looked even after the dairy guy told me that they didn't.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

if you dont find the greek market at good earth try the new sunflower market on pkwy and state in orem!