Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catch Up

Let's see. Christmas went really well. Thankfully Noah really isn't mobile yet, so he didn't destroy our beautiful tree. He thought that the unwrapping presents thing was pretty cool though. The paper was of course, his favorite part. We had to make sure he only had each piece for a little while since he's drooling like mad right now, and the paper would get pretty soggy pretty fast. He got a bunch of new clothes, a few toys, and his first sippy cup and box of cheerios. We tried out the sippy cup today and he got the hang of it pretty well. He can't hold it himself, but I think he'll take it just as well as he does a bottle in a few days or so. We also tried out the Cheerios last night......he's really not ready for those yet. Lots of choking and gagging and soggy cheerios ended up on the floor. We'll wait a few weeks and then try that adventure again.

Zander's new toy for Christmas this year is the shotgun that I bought him. Yes, me, the one who really really hates guns, bought Zander a bright "shiny" black shotgun. He's really excited about it and likes to show it to everyone, and really wants to go blow some stuff up with it. He also got some new movies, and a few new shirts.

My big Christmas gift this year was my wii fit from Zander. It's really a very cool system, and the programing behind it just hurts my brain. Kudos to the people that can figure things out like that. We started working out on it for at least 20 minutes a day....and then I got sick. So pretty much all I've been able to do on it the last few days are balance exercizes, and a few yoga poses. The good news is though, that my Wii Fit age is 20!!! woot!!!

1 comment:

Hendrix's Household said...

Its sounds like a good Christmas was had by all. I just have to tell you that you suck. I am not even going to tell you my wii fit age. My mii character is fat. Tell Zander congradulations on his gun. You seem to do really well buying him christmas gifts.