Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gardens and Papa

Yesterday I needed to pick all of the stuff in my parents garden, so I took the boys over the Papa Frisco and Grandma Susan's house so that I could garden without them. While I was slaving away in the heat picking raspberries, beets, carrots, onions, cabbage, and zucchini, Noah was having a blast with his Papa again. I can't complain too much about gardening though. I thoroughly enjoyed my solitary time in the garden, plus I got enough raspberries to make a batch of jam. Anyway, Noah got to play in the back yard, which resulted in him "naked", on the slide, and I'm pretty sure Papa was hosing him down. When I got there a little while later they were over in the park trying to get a kite to fly.

And not to leave Kaiden out, he took a nap and hung out inside with Grandma

No comments: