Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Squires

Tonight we had a fun little evening with Dennis and Janie. We got to their house for dinner, only to be told to turn around and go to Olive Garden. This got an "OK!" response from me. I love that restaurant and will gladly take any chance to go. I tried something new tonight (Four cheese sacchetti with chicken) and it was fantastic. Very easily my new favorite dish there. Noah had about 5 bread sticks for dinner. *Sigh*


After dinner we headed back up to Highland to watch How to Train Your Dragon. If you're thinking 'hey, they just watched that the other night with Luca and Live', then you're absolutely right! We liked it well enough that we went out and bought it and very happily watched it just a few days later.

Thanks for a great night Dennis and Janie!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That seems to be all Paxton eats when we go too. But they are good. I'll give him that.