Thursday, September 27, 2012

California - Back to Disneyland

Our third and final day in Disneyland was spent going through Toon Town, riding the train, and visiting again our favorite rides from the first day we were there.  It being our third day, we were able to just take things slowly, since there wasn't anything left that we HAD to get done.  I think it was my favorite day.  Beautiful weather, beautiful family, and just lots of simple fun.


Noah really really wanted to ride on the 'big mountain' ride, aka the Matterhorn.  I was worried he would think the yeti was too scary, but he thought it was lots of fun, and wanted to do it again later with Zander.


Kaiden and I got to ride on the carousel together while Zander and Noah went and did one of the bigger rides.  This kid seriously is so adorable!


The Electric Company door in Toon Town.  When you pull on it, it makes electricity noises.  Noah thought that it was hilarious.


Me and Noah on Splash Mountain.  I was really surprised how much he liked it, but he thought the big drop was a lot of fun.


My adorable Kaiden boy on the tea cups.  He kept saying "faster, faster, faster!"


No comments: