Sunday, June 21, 2009

Inconsiderate Fools

I'm amazed lately at how often I find people being inconsiderate to each other. Life long friends, siblings, spouses, strangers, I see it everywhere. Granted often it's probably unintentional, but I think that sometimes it's almost become habit in certain situations. People have become so selfish that they are oblivious tot he people around them, and how even a stranger can be affected by their actions.

So this is my plea. Become more aware of the people around you, be nice to family, friends, and strangers. You never know how far your small actions will go, and how they will affect people, for both good and bad.

Note: In no way am I trying to say that I am not sometimes inconsiderate as well, but at least I'm working on it.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

i totally agree with you.... and i also hope i have never unintentionally done anything to you!