Monday, June 15, 2009

Noah Videos

I've taken a bunch of cute videos of Noah in the last few weeks, so here they are!!!

This is what Noah's bath time looks like lately. More often than not I end up having to change my clothes afterward because I'm soaked. Not to mention I have to mop up all the water from the walls and floor around the tub.





Noah has always liked played in my closet. There's an upright mirror, a whole bunch of shoes, and all sorts of other interesting things to play with. Lately though he plays with the clothes that are hanging up, and usually all of them at once.





At about 9 months, Noah developed his "scrunchy face". He crinkles his nose and makes an almost hissing noise. It took us this long to get it on camera, and he even snorted for us.



1 comment:

Steph Wardle said...

oh my gosh those made me laugh!