Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mosquitos are evil!

We were outside for a couple hours on Thursday night with a bunch of neighbors drinking/eating root beer floats and generally having a good time. Until the mosquito's came out. Conversations were interrupted constantly by people swatting their bodies randomly, or flailing their arms in attempts to keep the mean little blood-suckers at bay. All of our attempts of course were worthless and we were all quite literally eaten alive. I thankfully had jeans on, so my legs were spared the agony. But those nasty little things left my arms alone and instead bit me through my shirt. I have bites on my shoulders, back, and hip. Zander, unfortunately, was wearing shorts while we were out and his legs are covered in itchy little red spots. Thankfully Noah was asleep in the house for all of this and was spared the itchy torment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate that! My friends and I were out disc golfing and got eaten alive a few weeks ago.