Friday, May 28, 2010

The Waiting Game

Last night we called to see what time to go to the hospital for our C-section. They said that they were reconsidering the schedule because of how full they were and they would let us know. That's never a good thing to hear. About 8 different phone calls later, my Dr. called me just barely to let me know that literally EVERY room is full right now and they're not even sure what they're going to do with women who walk in already in labor. But my Dr.'s are awesome and are going to come in on a Saturday and make sure that I'm well taken care of. So Kaiden will be born tomorrow instead of today. Evidently having a baby this weekend is the thing to do.

So instead Z and I are going to take the day off. My dad's going to make me my favorite breakfast, we'll go to a movie, and just have a nice relaxing day, which all in all, won't be too bad of a thing. Noah is going to stay with Granma and Papa Indo rather than us picking him up for most of the day then just taking him back tonight.

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

You guys are such good sports. I would be throwing a tantrum and crying! Good luck with everything this weekend.