Friday, January 23, 2009

80's hair and shorts guy

On the way to my in-laws house, there's a sort of older looking house next to the canal. EVERY time we go past this house, its owner is outside, and he just makes us smile. He's got the frizzy, curly 80's type hair, and he's ALWAYS wearing a pair of 80's shorts. I mean the menshouldn'twearshortsthisshort, bright colored 80's shorts. Today I was driving past, and he was sitting on a metal fold up chair in his backyard next to the fence in the sun. In his shorts, and a sweatshirt. Now granted it was a nice day today, but 45 degrees doesn't count as shorts weather to me. Regardless of his fashion choices though, this guy always makes me smile. And yes, on my way home from the in-laws, he was outside, in his shorts, walking around with a shovel. More than that, I'm not going to ask.

1 comment:

Triana Ord said...

This almost reminds me of "mr. tangerine speedo..." HAHAHA Love that you get a little "spice" everytime you go to your in-laws!