Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Six Random Things

1 - I always have to plan ahead. When I'm on the freeway I move to the right lane about three exits early. On surface streets if I know I'm going to turn a certain direction, I get in the appropriate lane as soon as possible, even if I'm not turning for another 5 minutes. It bothers me to not know what we're doing on a specific day of vacation.

2 - When I get in the shower I have to get in on the opposite side from where the shower head is, otherwise my hair gets wet. I don't want it wet until I'm ready for it to be wet. And I have to dry my feet before I get out of the shower. (Thank you Fred) I get annoyed if other people don't dry their feet and get my bath mat wet. It's not there to dry your feet with, and I don't want to step in your wet footprint.

3 - My dream car is my last car, but fully functional. 1987 Dark Blue Cherokee Laredo. Oh, and it needs to be able to go faster than 85 mph.

4 - I thoroughly enjoy typing. I think it's therapeutic. Doing transcription work honestly sounds enjoyable to me. Thinking about that makes me miss my ergo keyboard at work. That thing was GREAT.

5 - I don't always empty the lint trap in the dryer before I dry each load. If there's only a little bit on the screen then I leave it on there. It's easier to clean off when it's more full!

6 - I have an unhealthy love for corn-dogs. Thankfully I know how horribly unhealthy they are and can usually keep myself from buying the giant cost-co sized box. They're just so good!!! warm and crunchy, and dipped in mustard and ketchup...mmmm. Life is good with a corndog in my hand.

No comments: