Thursday, July 9, 2009

A 'Day Off'

Noah and I have been out of the house pretty much every day for the last three weeks or so, and my house is seriously starting to show it too. So today we are going to stay home and clean like mad. The only problem is that cleaning makes me hungry, and while I have food in the fridge to make lunch for both of us, I have this nagging compulsion to get out of the house and go buy lunch somewhere else instead. Panda Express is starting to sound really really good.


I wish I could make Noah go clean up his room. Instead he'll probably make a mess behind me in my cleaning frenzy.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh toothpastefordinner... best little comics ever.
Also, I heard Revolutionary Road was the worst... I can't handle that kind of melodrama in my life.
Thanks for offering to help with Elliot! So far he's been getting better and better though, which is nice. We should have a playdate/outing... I don't know that Noah's too interested in anything that Elliot is (sleeping and eating) but Elliot loves just being in the sling and being carried around, so he's up for whatever!