Sunday, August 22, 2010

Double Date

We went on our first REAL date since having Kaiden last night. We've been out, but never for this long before, and it was really nice. We had plans to hang out with Luca and Live, and decided rather than hang out at the house with the little boys, we should all go out instead. Zander and I don't get out to movies very often, and Despicable Me looked pretty darn funny, so we all headed down to Provo to go see it. It was hilarious! I hadn't seen any previews so I went into it blind and with no expectations, and was pleasantly surprised. Really good, funny movie with a feel good ending that's not overboard on the cheesiness.


After the movie we headed down to Red Robin. I never ate at that place until I met Zander, and we go every 6 months or more now. The more I eat there the more I'm liking it, and finding more items on the menu that I like. Last night I got the Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich and it was AMAZING. Everything I wanted in a chicken sandwich.


After gorging ourselves on burgers and bottomless steak fries, Z and I went to go pick up the boys so we could get them home to bed. Luca and Live came over to the house a little while later and we all shot each other a bunch. Ok, really we just shot Zander a lot. He ended up being the Sheriff every game I think.


All in all a fantastic night with fantastic friends.

No comments: