Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Repeat

Ok, so this blog may end up being a workout blog, we'll see. But I did my second Slim in Six workout tonight, and again, it kicked my butt, but not nearly as hard as it did last night. I turned the music off, and while it was a little disorienting to be working out without music at first, eventually I didn't notice the silence. And I'm glad to find out that I do get a rest day on Sunday. *whew*

On a side note, I'm really missing my Missy Higgins cd right now. I'm not sure where it ended up, but it's one of those cd's that I can listen to for about 4 hours straight, just repeating it, and not get tired of it. Krystal can agree with me on that point, it's an awesome cd. Heck, even Zander doesn't mind it too much.

Noah is having a lot of trouble sleeping during the day again, and it's really starting to wear on me. I can usually get him to sleep fairly easily, but if I try to put him in his bed, he wakes up and gets really mad about it. So we struggle with that for about half an hour, then I get frustrated and end up holding him for a couple hours while he sleeps. It makes my butt hurt a lot, our office chair is nice, but not several hours worth nice. *sigh*. I know, it gets better...

No comments: