Monday, August 25, 2008

Sweat

For a couple of years now I have been doing the Turbo Jam workouts, and while I absolutely love them, I think I got really bored with it the last year or so. But I know that I like the products that Beach Body has. Thankfully Alisha had another Beach Body program, and she's been dropping weight like mad. So she burned me a copy of Slim in Six and I tried it out tonight. OUCH! man, that program is going to seriously kick my butt in a good way. Of course there are a few things I don't like about it, like the fact that she can't keep time with her own music, but thankfully there's an option on the menu to turn the music off, so maybe that won't bug me as much. But I'm actually really excited about this program. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about working out, cuz I know that this is something that is really going to challenge me. It's not nearly as much FUN as Turbo Jam is, but I think it's a much tougher workout. I'll probably throw some of the cardio from Turbo in once in a while just because it in genuinely fun, and it's a great cardio workout. But I really think that I'm going to be sore tomorrow morning from doing this workout tonight. I've been trying to get my workouts in during the day when Noah is napping, but his naps are so inconsistent right now that I don't think it's going to work. Thankfully bedtime for him IS consistent, so I'll be doing my workouts around 8:30 at night after he's passed out for the night.

No comments: