Friday, August 29, 2008

Something in the Air

Noah is really good about not leaking through his diapers very often, unless I'm bad and forget to change him. But even after sleeping in the same diaper for 10+ hours his clothes usually stay dry. There's an exception to the rule though: being at Grandma Jean's house. Seriously, the last like 5 times we've been over there he has pooped out of his diaper. He did it once or twice at home, so I changed him into the bigger size diaper and we haven't had a problem since. Until today when I went to mom's house. As I was leaving she was scooting him up a bit in his seat and noticed that his shorts had a wet spot on them. I figured he was already in the seat, I was going to be putting him to bed when we got home, so I just left it for a bit. I get home and oh is that not just a wet spot. It's a poop spot! I think there's something in the air at mom's house that acts as a natural explosive laxative for babies.

No comments: